Friday, April 20, 2012

Choices


We are all blessed to be living in a country where we have the freedom to make choices. The problem is that we make many of these unconsciously and sometimes those choices end up preventing us from accomplishing our goals. If we repeatedly make these choices it WILL become a habit.  

What are your goals? What CHOICES are keeping you from this goal? Perhaps your choices are changing now that you are 20 days into this challenge. What is your ACTION PLAN to achieve those goals?

I challenge you, in these last 10 days, to commit to follow through with your action plan and create a new habit. In order to do this, you will need to become conscious of your choices, knowing that each choice you make will impact the creation of your new habit and the attainment of your goal. It’s your choice. Make the right one. Change your choices and you will change the habits. Change your habits and you will change your results.

16 comments:

  1. Great message! Good strength/wod today!!
    Still detoxing, But holding on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh....choices....I had the choice this morning of snuggling under the covers with our new puppy or getting out of bed and heading to Crossfit for a workout. I hope to make better choices next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having my Cheat meal tonight ,worked out this morning ,still sore from "cindy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WOD today. Ate clean and am making Paleo compliant stir fry for dinner! yum! Rare 10K tomorrow, I'm nervous but excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ate well today but had to have my sanity items. I really need to cut down on my fruit intake, I ate way too much today! Wod at 5:30. Getting better on water though. Good luck to everyone doing the 10K tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worked out with the 530 crew (7:XX). Nice work tonight everyone. See you all at the 10K in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ate clean, one sanity item, fish oil & water. Had a bit of a headache, which was weird. Great 5:30 wod today. Coach Byron is awesome! Oh, and when you see my little sis, congratulate her on her first toes to bar! Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Wish I could be there, but I'm heading to my bff's wedding shower in PA :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good food, good wod, good day. Back is feeling good today; those reverse hypers are magical so give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clean eating today, no sanity. Back problems at the WOD today, hope to be back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog Mel! Great workout today, good food, fish oil and okay on water--think I could've had more. I have to agree with Andy about those reverse hypers--my back feels great too! It had been a bit sore the past week or so. Hope everyone does well at the race tomorrow. We have a soccer game, so I can't make it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. clean cheat day, water, vitamins and wod check

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ate great today! Went to Bunco and it could have been bad, but I made the right choices and feel great about it! The morning wod was great as well!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a lemon cupcake tonight. I'm not going to lie. IT WAS AMAZING. But it was my cheat. No work out for me today...spent the day with 125 2nd graders. That was enough. LOL!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day. Sore from wod but that is normal by Friday. Ate well, did have some wine so that was a cheat from the 21 DSD. Couldn't resist, it was Friday night after all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did the wod this morning and ate okay. I did have one small bite of 85% dark chocolate. It was the first (sweetened) chocolate that I have had in over a month, and I was happy that I was able to have one bite and not need any more.

    ReplyDelete